SPF 85 Sunscreen Lotion is non-greasy, fast drying and lightweight. Formulated with natural skin conditioners like aloe and vitamin E to help prevent the drying effects caused by the sun.
Providing broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection NO-AD® SPF 85 Sunscreen Lotion helps keep skin soft, smooth and protected.
- Lightweight, quick-absorbing lotion
- Very High Protection
- Free of Oxybenzone & Octinoxate
- Broad spectrum protection to help prevent sunburn and premature aging
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- With aloe & vitamin E to help keep skin soft, smooth and protected
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Polyethylene , Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Oleate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
For External Use Only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.