Sport SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion is lightweight, non-greasy and fragrance free. Specially formulated for an active lifestyle, this sports lotion absorbs quickly and provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection for any sporting activity.
Specially formulated for the active lifestyle, NO-AD® Sport SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion absorbs quickly without slowing you down.
- Non-greasy, lightweight, fast-absorbing lotion
- Very High Protection
- Free of Oxybenzone & Octinoxate
- Broad spectrum protection to help prevent sunburn and premature aging
- Water & Sweat Resistant (80 minutes)
- With aloe & vitamin E to help keep skin soft, smooth and protected
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 5%
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, C12-15 Alkyl
Benzoate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Polyester-8, Polyethylene, Polysilicone-15, Polysorbate 20, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbitan Oleate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water
For External Use Only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.