Kids SPF 50 Sunscreen Lotion is specially developed for children. Lightweight, fast absorbing, and non-irritating, this formula helps keep young skin soft, smooth and protected from UVA/UVB rays with natural skin conditioners like aloe, cocoa seed butter and vitamin E.
- Non-irritating, hypoallergenic sunscreen lotion
- Non-greasy, lightweight, fast-absorbing
- Very High Protection
- Free of Oxybenzone & Octinoxate
- Soothing Chamomile
- Broad spectrum protection to best protect young skin from sunburn
- Water & Sweat Resistant (80 minutes)
- With aloe & vitamin E to help keep skin soft and smooth
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Water (Aqua), Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Propylene Glycol, Polyethylene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sorbitan Oleate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Citral, Benzyl Salicylate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Linalool, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
For External Use Only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.