SPF 8 Dark Tanning Oil is a moisturizing combination of oils with coconut oil, vitamin e, and aloe perfect for providing daily low UV protection.
- Low Protection
- Ideal for everyday sun or UV light protection on cloudy days
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- Free of Oxybenzone & Octinoxate
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Do not spray directly onto face. Spray onto hands and then apply to face.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Avobenzone 1%, Octisalate 3%, Octocrylene 2%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed
Oil, Fragrance, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Mineral Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate
For External Use Only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics/materials or surfaces