SPF 85 Sunscreen Lotion is non-greasy, fast drying and lightweight. Formulated with natural skin conditioners like aloe and vitamin E to help prevent the drying effects caused by the sun.
Providing broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection NO-AD® SPF 85 Sunscreen Lotion helps keep skin soft, smooth and protected.
- Lightweight, quick-absorbing lotion
- Very High Protection
- Free of Oxybenzone & Octinoxate
- Broad spectrum protection to help prevent sunburn and premature aging
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- With aloe & vitamin E to help keep skin soft, smooth and protected
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Homosalate, Octocrylene, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Polyethylene, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Carbomer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Sorbitan Oleate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid
For External Use Only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.