Available Size: 6 fl oz.
- Ultra-light broad spectrum face sunscreen
- Ideal for everyday sun or UV light protection on cloudy days
- Works well under any makeup
- Fragrance-free, hypoallergenic, won’t clog pores
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- Paraben Free
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Avobenzone 2%
- Homosalate 10%
- Octisalate 5%
- Oxybenzone 3%
Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Cirtullus Vulgaris (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Diisopropyl Adipate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Saccharide Isomerate, Silica, Sorbitan Oleate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: ask a doctor