Available Size: 5.5 fl oz.
NO-AD® Sport SPF 50 Continuous Spray Sunscreen is non-greasy, non-irritating and fragrance free. Specially formulated for an active lifestyle, this sports spray provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection for any sporting activity.
- Non-greasy, lightweight, fast-drying spray
- Very High Protection
- Free of Oxybenzone & Octinoxate
- Broad spectrum protection to help prevent sunburn and premature aging
- Water & Sweat Resistant (80 minutes)
- Sprays on at an angle for quick and even application
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- Shake well. Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- Hold container 6 to 8 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray into hands then apply to face
- Do not apply in windy conditioners
- Use in a well-ventilated area and avoid inhalation
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
INGREDIENTS: SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Homosalate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Octocrylene, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Fragrance (Parfum), Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral
For external use only
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product
- keep away from face to avoid breathing it
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Danger: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near heat, flame or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.