Available Size: 1.5 oz.
- Wide format stick allows for smooth and quick application
- Goes on clear – no white mess
- Perfect for the body and face
- Ultra lightweight and non-greasy
- Retinyl Palmitate-free
- Broad spectrum protection to help prevent sunburn and premature aging
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Avobenzone 3%
- Homosalate 10%
- Octisalate 5%
- Octocrylene 10%
- Oxybenzone 3%
Adipic Acid/Diglycol Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Beeswax, Butylated Hydroxytolulene, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Diethylhexyl 2,6 Naphthalate, Dimethicone, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Tocopheryl (Vitamin E) Acetate
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: ask a doctor