Available Size: 0.65 oz.
- Zero-drag, zero-mess
- Retinyl Palmitate-free
- Oil-free and Dye-free
- Broad spectrum protection
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- With vitamins C and E & cocoa seed butter to help protect and nurture delicate baby skin
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Avobenzone 3%
- Homosalate 10%
- Octinoxate 7.5%
- Octisalate 5%
- Octocrylene 5%
Beeswax, Lauryl Laurate, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Cetearyl Behenate, Cetyl alcohol, Polyester-7, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Myristyl Myristate, Tocopherol, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
Children under 6 months: ask a doctor