Clinically tested to be non-irritating to delicate baby skin, this easy to apply, zero-drag, zero-mess formula is perfect for on-the-go parents. Oil-free and non-greasy, NO-AD® Baby Sunscreen Stick provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection to best protect young skin from sunburn.
- Zero-drag, zero-mess
- Retinyl Palmitate-free
- Oil-free and Dye-free
- Broad spectrum protection
- Water Resistant (80 minutes)
- With vitamins C and E & cocoa seed butter to help protect and nurture delicate baby skin
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this product as an effective broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Avobenzone 3%
- Homosalate 10%
- Octinoxate 7.5%
- Octisalate 5%
- Octocrylene 5%
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses